At TestriteAluminum.com, we offer the parts needed to build custom telescopic aluminum tubing assemblies yourself, from the tight tolerance aluminum tubing, to telescopic tubing clamps, threaded inserts, spring buttons, steel bases, and much more!
Whatever you build, make sure to test it to ensure it will be safe for your application before use.
Building a custom telescopic aluminum tubing assembly offers a wide variety of benefits:
- Adjustable Length: By leveraging telescopic aluminum tubing, you have the ability to build an assembly that provides adjustable length options. By extending or retracting the sections, you can achieve the desired length for your specific application. This flexibility allows you to adapt the assembly to various scenarios whether in engineering, construction, manufacturing, photography, or for recreational purposes. Keep in mind, there will always be some play between the inner tube and outer tube. Testrite's Telescopic Tubing Locks help to mitigate that play. They can also serve to hold position, though the strength of each lock type varies. Steel Spring Buttons can be used either on their own or in addition to a tubing lock to extend a tube to a set position and hold up to more force than a lock may be able to support on it's own.
- Lightweight and Durable: Aluminum is known for its lightweight properties. Using aluminum tubing for telescopic assemblies reduces the overall weight, making it easier to handle and transport. At TestriteAluminum.com, we offer thin wall aluminum tubing, extending the weight advantage. Despite being lightweight, aluminum is durable, providing excellent strength-to-weight ratio. It can withstand various environmental conditions, including exposure to moisture, UV rays, and corrosion. Again, first test your build in your application to ensure it can be used safely.
- Portability and Easy Assembly: Telescopic aluminum tubes are designed to pack out small, with easy assembly and disassembly. The sections of the tubing can slide into one another smoothly, allowing for quick setup and breakdown. This convenience is particularly useful when you need to transport or store the assembly frequently, and can enable relatively large assemblies to fit into small bags/cases.
- Versatility: Aluminum tubing assemblies offer versatility, whether you need a telescopic tube for an agricultural IoT application, a tool to help painters, the next big thing in hunting and fishing, or a telescopic tube for a medical application. You can select the assembly's dimensions, diameters, and wall thickness from our available inventory to meet your projects needs, or test a range of tubes to see what works best.
- Cost-Effective: Telescopic Aluminum tubes can be a cost-effective solution compared to other materials or pre-built systems. Aluminum is readily available, and its readily machinable, resulting in relatively lower production costs. You can buy exactly what you need, cutting down expenses for material and accessories that aren't relevant to your application. Additionally, the lightweight nature of aluminum helps to reduce transportation expenses.
- Corrosion Resistance: Aluminum naturally forms a protective oxide layer when weathered. Whereas steel gets weaker when it rusts, aluminum oxide is actually harder than aluminum itself. This feature means aluminum tubing might be suitable for your outdoor or marine applications where exposure to moisture and harsh environments is common. By choosing aluminum, you can minimize maintenance and replacement costs over time. However, every application is different, so test our tubing in your application and in the environment where it will be used to ensure it meets your needs before purchasing production quantities.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Anodized Aluminum has a sleek and modern appearance, providing a attractive aesthetic and clean appeal to the final product. This modern look is particularly desirable in applications where the visual aspect matters, such as in retail display stands or in consumer facing application.
- Recyclability: Aluminum is a highly recyclable material, meaning that the aluminum tubing can be recycled at the end of its life cycle. Recycling aluminum requires significantly less energy compared to the production of primary aluminum, making it an environmentally friendly choice.
At TestriteAluminum.com you can buy exactly the tubing and aluminum tubing parts you need, whether you need 1 piece cut to size, or 2,000 pcs, at wholesale pricing. If you need 25+ custom assemblies, visit www.TestriteOEM.com and click Request Fast Quotation, and we're happy to do the machining and assembly for you if it's within our capabilities. Partner with Testrite, a 104 Year young American Manufacturer!